the royal mint of Britain is accepting submissions from the public for a new 1 pound coin and I just
This hurt physically to read
it’s okay, I’d rather not have my blood go towards saving your asshole of a life.
MTs-255 Animations (Nacky)
3 Couple Poses for NEIGH Avatar (ff-flyer)
Mk.16 Animations (Tsume)
Large pony plush (Gumball Crash)
Large pony plushies (Lauren + Emily)
Small pony plush (Cii)
Digital painting (Tecknojock)
Skorpion Vz.61 (Tsume)
favorite thing about bluetooth devices: they never fucking work
I seem to catch followers about one week before they cut out every MLP blog from their tumblr and make posts about how much they left the fandom and everyone in it is jerks.
I commonly wonder if I’m the one who sets them off. I don’t even post MLP stuff anymore aside from my friends works or my albums. I’m just a jerk.
heylasfas confirmed for death of the fandom.
emkaymlp started following you
it’s the emK.
If you sew your own costumes, than you’re often going to need patterns. If you have some money to spend and want to buy a pattern, I would recommend buying something from simplicity. They have great historical / costume patterns that aren’t too overprized. However, if can’t spend an extra 10 dollars on patterns every time you make a costume, it can be difficult to find what you’re looking for. So for today I created a list with free patterns I have collected, I hope you’ll enjoy it :)
- how to make a French bustle (the easy way)
- how to make a women’s pirate costume
- how to make a dramatic blouse (from an old shirt)
- various sewing patterns (some are free, some aren’t)
- various free sewing patterns (over 4000, but not all steampunk-ish)
- again a site with multiple free sewing patterns
- multiple steampunk tutorials
- a site with patterns from the 19th century
- free bolero sewing pattern
- a blog that shows the steps to making various (historical) costumes
- a corset tutorial
- not a tutorial or pattern, but a series that teaches you how to sew, including a “lesson”that explains what fabrics you should buy and one that explains sewing terms